- Our DIP Moulded Products have international standard values.
- Also we are capable of developing any size, design, colour of dip moulded PVC product of international high standard quality at very competitive prices when compared to injection moulded products.
- One of the Key benefits of DIP moulding is that comparatively very low Tooling cost involved when measured with other moulding processes.
- Additionally, there are a variety of raw materials available suitable for most working environments and we are constantly working with plastisol suppliers to develop new grades or improve upon those already available.
- The DIP moulding process is simple and cost effective in both small and large production batches.
- We have standard series of GlandÃ¢ÂÂs shrouds LSF /LSZH quality suitable dimensions for A1/A2, BW, CW & CCG type of glands.
- Also, DIP moulded products can be designed, developed & manufactured as per customerÃ¢ÂÂs requirements.
- We are capable of manufacturing custom requirements in short duration as well as at competitive price.
- We are prepared to work hard & establish our self as leader of the DIP moulding process in the plastics industry.
Nature of Business
Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier
Year of Establishment
No. of Employees
No. of Engineers
No. of Production Units
Monthly Production Capacity
Union Bank of India & HDFC Bank Ltd.
Income Tax Registration No.
Unit No 7, Ground Floor - aSrishtia Building No 5, Square Industrial Park, Near Tungareshwar Flyover Junction NH48, Sativali, Vasai East, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India